It’s time to send the summer off with a bang at Ocean City’s annual Sunfest! Head on down to the Inlet September 21st-24th for a whole weekend of fun! There’s music, hayrides, arts & crafts, festival food, and so much more! Don’t miss this year’s headliners, the talented Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Clint Black, and Christopher Cross! Shoreline Properties promises this Sunfest is one you don’t want to miss! It’s free family fun for everyone!
Shoreline Properties welcomes the bikers to Ocean City for our annual Bikefest! All activities are at the Convention Center and the Inlet parking lot. Jump on your hog and show Ocean City what you and your bike gang are made of!
Coming up in September, we have a lot of fun events and activities in Ocean City! Shoreline Properties wants to help you plan your vacation accordingly so you can enjoy all we have to offer! Our most anticipated events are Sunfest and our annual Bikefest. Here are all the exciting events we have this month (free events denoted with a *):
September 2: Labor Day Movie*- Northside Park, 125th Street
September 10: Flounder Pounder- Bahia Marina, 21st & 22nd Streets
September 11: September 11th Memorial Spot Tournament- Ocean City Fishing Center, West OC
September 11: 9/11 Parade of Brothers Motorcycle Ride*- Boardwalk from 27th Street to N. Division Street
September 14-17: OC Bikefest- Convention Center and Inlet Lot
September 15: Glo Golf Tournament- Eagle’s Landing Golf Course, West OC
September 21-24: Sunfest- Inlet Lot
September 21-24: Sunfest Kite Festival*- 3rd to 6th Street Beach
September 22-23: Sand Castle Home Tour- OC Center for the Arts, 94th Street
September 23-24: Park Place Jewelers Treasure Hunt at the Beach- 2nd to 3rd Street Beach
September 29-30: Wine on the Beach- Inlet Lot
September 30: ESA Summer Surf Series- 46th Street Beach
September 30- October 1: OC Coin & Currency Show- Convention Center, 40th Street
Looking for an easy, stress-free way to spend Labor Day during your Ocean City vacation? Look no farther! Shoreline Properties invites you to the Labor Day movie event! On September 2nd, head on down to Northside Park on 125th Street for a 7pm feature film! Have a picnic dinner under the twilight and take in a film, all free of charge! You don’t want to miss this evening of fun! For more information, call Kim Allison at 410-250-0125!
Just because the summer is coming to an end, doesn’t mean the fun has to! You won’t want to miss out on our excellent off-season prices and flexible dates! Take off one more weekend with us or fake sick for a few days and sneak off to Ocean City! Shoreline Properties still has plenty of great condos and houses for you to spend one last romp at! Check out what we’ve got left right here on our website or give us a call at 1-800-492-5832! We want to help you make the summer fun last!
We here at Shoreline Properties are super psyched for the solar eclipse on August 21st! This scientific phenomenon hasn’t been visible in the United States for over 25 years! But where is the best place to witness the majesty of outer space in Ocean City? Well, Shoreline Properties has a few suggestions. Head over to Northside Park on 125th Street and have a picnic under the midday “night” sky. Lay out on the beach and watch the darkness creep over the shore. Or, watch from your own balcony, deck, or porch! Don’t miss the chance to experience this rare occasion to the fullest! Just do us a favor and don’t look at it for too long. After all, you’re still looking at the hot Ocean City sun!
Calling all Jeep owners and Jeep enthusiasts! Don’t miss Ocean City’s last summer hurrah, starting August 24 and going until August 27th! OC Jeep Week is the car event of the summer! There are so many exciting attractions over the course of these five days! Check out vintage Jeeps at the Convention Center, watch drivers complete crazy, off-road obstacles in the Jeep Jam, take part in the Beach Crawl, and visit all the unique vendors! Check out Ocean City’s official Jeep Week website for more information, including dates, times, and registration!
Shoreline Properties will be there! Will you?
Don’t miss the chance to see living legends live right here in Ocean City! Shoreline Properties is here today with the scoop. On August 23rd, head on down to the Ocean City Performing Arts Center at either 4:00 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. and watch The Beach Boys rock out at one of two shows! Purchase your tickets today before they sell out!
We here at Shoreline Properties value efficiency. We also value your vacation. Given this, we came up with a brand new system that will help you maximize your Ocean City stay. As our hard-at-work cleaners finish each property, that increases the chances of good news for you! If your property becomes ready before the 3:00 check-in, we’ll send you a text. As soon as you receive that text, come on down to our office and pick up your keys! Thanks to our new texting system, early check-in is now a possibility. Just keep a lookout for that text from Shoreline, and get an early start on your Ocean City vacation!
Ocean City has a long-held reputation of being a family-friendly resort. We’ve got so many activities for kids and adults alike. But sometimes… you need a break from the kids and a little quality time with your significant other. And we’ve got plenty of attractions for you lovebirds as well! Here are five places we at Shoreline Properties recommend for a night on the town with your beloved:
1. Fager’s Island: Fager’s is one of Ocean City’s more upscale restaurants. It features delicious cuisine, live bands, and even a club! It’s a great place to grab dinner and a show. Hundreds of couples flock to this amazing restaurant every year, and you should too.
2. Sunset Grille: For a real romantic meal, take your loved one to this swanky restaurant right on the bay! Enjoy gourmet food and watch the sun set over the water. It’s a peaceful, serene environment that’ll have you staring into each others’ eyes for hours.
3. Seacrets: This club is one of our most famous attractions, and for good reason. Take your partner for dinner and dancing, or just to lounge with a drink in your hands. Enjoy live music and talented DJs and dance the night away!
4. Sun & Surf Cinema: If you’re not up for much activity, go on a movie date! This theater is the perfect place to just relax and take in a film together. Recently renovated, this theater has comfy recliners instead of traditional theater seats. Reserve your seats ahead of time, and maybe you can snag one of the two-person love seats! Relive your youth on a good, old-fashioned movie date night.
5. The Shore: If you’re not looking for a fuss (or something that costs money), go for a walk along the beach! Watching the sun set over the ocean is one of the most romantic things in the world. Walk along the edge and talk or just stroll in companionable silence. For the couple who likes the simple things in life, this is the perfect date spot for you!
Whether you’re adventurous or chill, there are so many options for a vacation date night you’ll remember for a long time to come! Shoreline Properties wishes you a happy vacation and a happy love!