One of Ocean City’s most famous attractions is our two and a half-mile boardwalk and fun-filled Inlet! There’s so much to do, from rides to shopping to enjoying the local cuisine! Here are Shoreline Properties’ five favorite things to do at the Boardwalk:
- Thrasher’s Fries- It’s not a trip to the Boardwalk without a stop at Thrasher’s! They are always made fresh with plenty of options for extra flavoring, including salt and vinegar! Everyone loves Thrasher’s- even the seagulls! If you’re looking for a delicious treat to eat, stop by our world-famous fry stand!
- The Slingshot- There are so many amusement park rides to choose from, but this one will really give you an adrenaline rush! Get strapped into a metal ball and catapulted into the air! You’ll feel like you’re flying as your soar above the Inlet and drop back down to the ground. You can even take home a video of your ride so you can relive it over and over again! If you’re spoiling for a thrill, this is one ride you don’t want to miss.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum- If you’re a fan of unbelievable history and oddities, you have to check out this museum! It’s filled with things that will blow your mind, from mind-boggling science to optical illusions to the wildest things in history! One of our employees loves it so much, she’s been there five times! Don’t pass up the opportunity to have your mind blown and your being shaken!
- The Inlet Village- If you’re not finding any cool souvenirs in our many souvenir shops, head down to the very end of the Boardwalk and discover a hidden group of adorable little shops. They have everything, from clothing to toys to kitschy knick-knacks! Explore this little-known hot spot of wonder and find something that will help you remember your vacation forever!
- Kohr Bros.- While there are many sweet treats to choose from, Kohrs remains one of Ocean City’s longest-running Boardwalk attractions. There are so many flavors of frozen yogurt to choose from, and you can even combine flavors! You can put whatever toppings you want on your yogurt, including sprinkles and granola. You can also choose whether you want it in a cup or a cone! With so many different choices, you just might have to make more than one visit to our most popular frozen yogurt shop!
There is so much more to do at the Boardwalk and Inlet, but nothing beats these attractions. Next time you head down to our famous Boardwalk, make sure you check out each of them and make the most of your vacation!