Coming up in August, we have a lot of fun events and activities in Ocean City! Shoreline Properties wants to help you plan your vacation accordingly so you can enjoy all we have to offer! Our most anticipated events are the White Marlin Open and Ocean City Jeep Week. Here are all the exciting events we have this month:
Aug. 3-4: Thunder Bay’s Battle on the Beach Sand Lacrosse Tournament- Wicomico & Caroline Street Beach
Aug. 4: Children’s Day on the Bay- Sunset Park, S. Philadelphia Avenue on the bay (FREE EVENT)
Aug. 5-9: White Marlin Open- Harbour Island Marina, 14th Street
Aug. 7-11: Artists Paint OC: Plein Air Event- OC Area
Aug. 15-17: Captain Steve Harman’s Poor Girls Open- Bahia Marina, 21st & 22nd Streets
Aug. 22-25: Ocean City Jeep Week- Convention Center, 40th Street & OC Area
Aug. 24-25: Art X- Northside Park, 125th Street (FREE EVENT)
There’s countless fun things to do in Ocean City. But did you know there’s more fun to be had on the Eastern Shore? If you’d like to expand your horizons this summer, Shoreline Properties has a great list of things you can do all over our wonderful peninsula!
- Head over to Assateague Park for all kinds of fun! Walk the trails and see historical landmarks. Visit the famous Assateague ponies! Spend a day on the beach for a more peaceful ocean experience. There’s so much to do at this amazing park!
- Go experience all the excitement of Frontier Town! Spend a day at the water park or ride the zip line. Go fishing, play mini golf, or take part in one of the many daily activities the Frontier Town has to offer! Hit up the arcade or just go sight seeing. If you want, you can even camp out for a night! There is so much to do at this West Ocean City amusement park and campground!
- For some fast, exciting fun, head over to Grand Prix Family Amusements in West Ocean City! There are go-karts and bumper boats for all ages. Climb high into the air on the climbing wall or hit the arcade. Make sure you hit the batting cages! And once you’ve worked up a healthy appetite, grab a bite at the snack bar! The Grand Prix Amusement Park is the perfect place to spend a day!
- Drive out to Salisbury and catch a baseball game at the Arthur Perdue Stadium! Watch the Delmarva Shorebirds win big and enjoy classic baseball snacks! For the sports fans out there, this is the best way to spend an afternoon.
- If you’re looking for a great place to shop, Tanger Outlets are the best place to go. The first location is in West Ocean City, just on the other side of the Route 50 bridge. The second location is in Rehobeth. Shop at awesome stores for less! There’s plenty of stores so you can shop till you drop.
This vacation, don’t restrict your fun to Ocean City. Shoreline Properties challenges you to explore the whole Eastern Shore and experience the peninsula like the locals do! And when you’re ready to rest your head after a long day, come stay at one of our properties! You don’t want to miss out on our excellent deals!