Valentine’s Day can be one of the most stressful holidays. How can you show the one you love just how much they mean to you? Where do you take them? What do you do? It can all feel so overwhelming.
Well, why not check out what Ocean City, Maryland has to offer? Locals know all the best spots for romantic dinners and making memories you and your loved one will remember for years to come. Shoreline Properties has cultivated a list of romantic hotspots at which you and your significant other are guaranteed to have a fun-filled and romantic time. From dinner to fun activities, here are the Ocean City places Shoreline Properties says you just have to hit up:
1. Fager’s Island: This bayside restaurant is a favorite of couples everywhere. The place settings are intimate and the food is divine. You have a choice of sitting in the formal or the informal area— that way, your romantic experience is catered to you! Enjoy a delicious meal and the breathtaking view of the bay. Nothing is more romantic than a dinner by sunset!
2. The Captain’s Table: If you’re looking for excellent food and an upscale atmosphere, this restaurant is the place for you! Enjoy a scrumptious meal and a bottle of wine, while gazing into your partner’s eyes. While not intimate, this is one fine dining experience you and your partner will never forget.
3. Jules: Heralded by many as the most romantic restaurant in Ocean City, this restaurant is a favorite of locals and tourists alike. Enjoy with your partner one of their many award-winning dishes, complemented by a drink from their extensive wine or martini lists. Jules provides only the finest local fare, ensuring your romantic meal will be of the most exquisite variety.
4. Couple’s Spa Treatment at Creative Day Spa: If you and your significant other are looking to relax this Valentine’s Day, why not get a couple’s spa treatment? The services include massages, body wraps, and facials. While you get pampered, share a complimentary bottle of red wine and chocolates! You’ll feel like royalty with this amazing couple’s experience!
5. Horse & Carriage Rides on the Boardwalk: What better way to cozy up this Valentine’s Day than a romantic carriage ride? Enjoy the famous Ocean City Boardwalk in a whole new way for just $40 per couple! Not only is it cuddly and fun, but it includes a box of chocolates, a rose, and a cool glass of bubbly! Call 443-783-1409 and make your reservation now!
No matter how you and your partner decide to celebrate this day of love, Shoreline Properties hopes you have a wonderful time!
We wish you all a happy Valentine’s Day!