Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. If you’re wondering what romantic excursion to take your partner on, wonder no more! Ocean City, MD is the perfect place to spend Valentine’s Day. You can rent a condo from Shoreline Properties and spend your evenings watching the waves crash over the beach. Shoreline has so many wonderful places to choose from. We can guarantee you the perfect romantic getaway.
But what other cute and romantic activities are there? Ocean City has plenty of fun places to have a date. After all, there’s never a dull moment in Ocean City! Spending Valentine’s Day at the beach has never been a better idea than with Shoreline.
1. Karaoke: One fun couple’s activity is karaoke! Head to The Sand Bar on 33rd Street and perform your favorite duets together. Have a couple drinks, play a little pool, and rock the house! This adorable karaoke bar opens every day at 8pm. It’s a great way to spend a fun evening with your other half.
2. Ice Skating: Bundle up and spend an afternoon on the ice at the Carousel’s ice rink. Hold hands while making figure eights or learn a new skill together. Either way, it’s a fun way to get into the spirit of romance.
3. Live Music: Looking for something lively to do with your partner? Why not see a show? Seacrets is hosting John McNutt Band and Element K from 5pm to 1am! Or you can head to the Clarion Resort Hotel’s Ocean Club and see On the Edge from 9:30pm to 2am! Come see a live show and dance the night away with the love of your life.
4. Wine Tasting: Get classy this Valentine’s Day and take your partner to a wine tasting! Sello’s is holding one on February 14th and you don’t want to miss it. You’ll feel like you’re in Italy for a fraction of the cost!
5. Couples Spa Treatment at Creative Day Spa: If you and your significant other are looking to relax this Valentine’s Day, why not get a couple’s spa treatment? The services include massages, body wraps, and facials. While you get pampered, share a complimentary bottle of red wine and chocolates! You’ll feel like royalty with this amazing couple’s experience!
6. Horse & Carriage Rides on the Boardwalk: What better way to cozy up this Valentine’s Day than a romantic carriage ride? Enjoy the famous Ocean City Boardwalk in a whole new way for just $40 per couple! Not only is it cuddly and fun, but it includes a box of chocolates, a rose, and a cool glass of bubbly! Make your reservation now!
7. Dinner: You can keep your Valentine’s Day simple, while still keeping it high class. Ocean City is home to some of the most romantic restaurants on the Eastern Shore. Among the most romantic are Fager’s Island, The Captain’s Table, and Sunset Grille. Enjoy the finer things in life and treat your partner to a meal neither of you will ever forget.
All of us at Shoreline Properties wish you and your loved ones a happy Valentine’s Day!