Sunset Island Community
Sunset Island is a private, 37 acre Island located in the bay, at 67th Street in Ocean City, Maryland two blocks from the Atlantic Ocean. Imagine neo-traditional streetscape with brick sidewalks, front porches, alleyways, rear garages, community boat slips, world class amenities and good neighbors.
At Sunset Island you can enjoy a fully amenitized lifestyle, including a classic gated entry, an interactive fountain, community clubhouse and pools, path system circling the island along the water’s edge.
Enjoy a jog along the bay, a cup of joe at the local island market, a workout or swim at the Clubhouse, or a relaxing afternoon at the private bayside beach.
Beyond the gates of Sunset Island awaits the world of Ocean City and the entire Delmarva peninsula. It’s so easy to venture out and enjoy whatever you like, knowing that later you can return to a more peaceful and luxurious world of your very own.
Always and Every Day:
Check out the specials at The Landing on the board in front of the pool or at Thelandingatsunsetisland.com. Happy hour from
Marisol’s Market & Café is proud to be serving Starbuck’s coffee, Boar’s Head sandwiches, salads, acai bowls, ice cream, fresh pastries, beer, wine and so much more! Open
They are also offering a brand-new BEACH SHUTTLE service across the busy highway to the beach. Tickets can be purchased at the market.
The Interactive Fountain is open from and The Outdoor and Indoor pools are open from Closed during thunderstorms.
1. Trailers will not be permitted on the island, not even to unload and remove. This has been more an issue during the car show and bike weeks. Be sure any guests checking in during these event weekends are aware of this rule
2. H2Oi weekend will remained blocked off. This is usually scheduled for the last weekend of September or first weekend of October. No packages will be release to any rentals during this time.
3. If guests with service animals are scheduled for any rentals, these guests are to register for a temporary dog pass for their stay at sunset island.
1. Pool hours will change to beginning clubhouse hours will remain until
2. The final day for the outdoor pool is Sunday September 16th
3. The indoor pool will remain open throughout the year
4. Beginning October 1st the winter hours will begin - &
Please click HERE to visit the Sunset Island Community Association web site.