We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. Contact information is stored through the use of a third party.
The information is also stored and backed up for archival purposes.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
Our website uses "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website.
Cookies enable the site to enhance or personalize your online browsing and experience at shorepro.com.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it.
If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or used advanced features of the website.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail.
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events.
If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above.
We may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice.
If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Please follow the simple instructions below based on your browser type and version.
Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher for Windows
- Click the Tools menu. (For Internet Explorer 7.0, click on the Tools button).
- Click Internet Options to open the Internet Options dialog box.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet symbol (a globe).
- Click the Custom Level button to open the Security Settings dialog box.
- In the Settings list, scroll down to Scripting.
- Under Active Scripting, click Enable so that a dot appears next to it.
- (If you are unsure about the other Security Settings, please check with your Network Administrator).
- Click OK to close the Security Settings dialog box.
- Click Yes in the Warning! Message box.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
Firefox 1.5 and higher for Windows
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click on the Content icon.
- Click OK.
Safari 2.0 and higher for Mac
- Click Safari; then click Preferences.
- Click the Security icon.
- Close the window.
Firefox 1.0 and higher for Mac
- Click on Firefox.
- Click on Preferences.
- Click on Web Features.
- Click OK.